On Cybal shepherd and other left-wing idiots
OmegaZero2003
2003-10-07 17:03:02 UTC
Kudos to Arnold for winning the elepction -congratulations!

Now for:

Idiots (left-wing hate-filled radical extremists ) of the year:

Carol Mosely Braun
Ted Kennedy
Charles Rangle
Barbara Boxer
Michael Moore
Barbara Streisand
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi

Anyone who believes illegal aliens should:
- get welfare or free public schooling
- have their children born in US be US Citizens
- have access to driver's licenses or other id
(We can pay an extra 27 cents per meal or $10 more to get our trees cut by
legal American citizens and
eliminate millions of illegals in this country)

Jerry Nadler
Al Sharpton
Anyone who believes current residents of the US need to pay their money to
other residents for slavery
"reparations"
Charles Schumer
Katrina Vanden Huevel
Bob Mulholland CA DNC
Bob Torres Ca DNC
Elenor Holmes Norton
Al Gore
Terry McCaulife
Cybill Shepard

On Cybal

let Grey Mavis fuck her up the ass with an illegal alien. Her acting is the
worst catastrophe that has ever happened to Californication. Here are some
reviews about her latest horror: Martha Inc: The Story of Martha Stewart

"Shepherd is fantastic as Martha who bares her breasts and jumps up and down
to show how to make udderly delicious "natural" milkshakes.

- Aaron Idiot, Kansas City Star With News That Is Not Fit To Print

". . . an over-the-top Cybal Shepherd sans makeup scares little children."

- Mike Idiot, Gannett News Service With News That Is Not Fit To Print

"Cybal gives a pornographic performance as control-freak Stewart;
Cybal must be used to the chains and leather."

- David Idiot, Los Angeles Daily News That Is Not Fit To Print

"She proves immediately up to the task, capturing Martha's tight-lipped
sucking capabilities as she rims a Grey Mavis look alike during an opening
tableau from her TV kitchen. The former Moonlighting disaster is seldom less
than a 2 huge hooters in a movie that's both graphically pornographic and
horribly acted."

- Ed Idiot, Dallas Morning News That Is Not Fit To Print

"Shepherd is over the top but not entirely unsympathetic. . . . she does
show how to turn a fishy-smelling twat into a buffet for 20 horny, hungry
men by using bananas and cucumbers.

Alessandra Idiot, The New York Times With News That Is Not Fit To Print

"There isn't any question that Shepherd makes a terrific Martha Stewart. The
question is - did Martha also fuck Grey Mavis up the ass with an illegal
alien?

- C. W. Idiot, San Francisco Chronicle With News That Is Not Fit To Print

:^)
Roger

:^)
Dave Simpson
2003-10-08 20:02:10 UTC
Post by Roger
Here is my counter argument: George W. Bush.
I win.
You lose again.

Don't bother playing if you defeat yourself from the beginning.

Dave Simpson
ELC
2003-10-08 16:33:16 UTC
Post by OmegaZero2003
Kudos to Arnold for winning the elepction -congratulations!
I don't have a list of people I hate. I get called left-wing even
though I am not on all issues. Because I am on some, however, I must
hate America, right? You are the one who has hate. You can't stand
that other people have a different point of view. You are the one
filled with hate.
Post by OmegaZero2003
Carol Mosely Braun
Ted Kennedy
Charles Rangle
Barbara Boxer
Michael Moore
Barbara Streisand
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
:^)
OmegaZero2003
2003-10-09 16:46:07 UTC
Post by ELC
Post by OmegaZero2003
Kudos to Arnold for winning the elepction -congratulations!
I don't have a list of people I hate. I get called left-wing even
though I am not on all issues. Because I am on some, however, I must
hate America, right? You are the one who has hate. You can't stand
that other people have a different point of view. You are the one
filled with hate.
And you are an idiot. Please show me where I said I hate these people.
Even idiots can eithr have some saving graces or can be cured of their
idiocy.
Post by ELC
Post by OmegaZero2003
Carol Mosely Braun