Bu$h On Meth
enceladus
2004-10-09 16:41:31 UTC
That's what Jr looked like last night during the debate. His voice was
elevated a little to much suggesting he was slightly out of control. He
appeared to jump up out of his seat to answer questions. He did not look
presidential and his answers were vintage Bu$h canard. i.e he will raise
your taxes, I will give you prescription drug card. Pure hogwash.

One more decisive debate and Kerry will win the election by 4 points.
TruthIsStrongerThanTheLie
2004-10-09 16:52:41 UTC
Post by enceladus
That's what Jr looked like last night during the debate. His voice was
elevated a little to much suggesting he was slightly out of control. He
appeared to jump up out of his seat to answer questions. He did not look
presidential and his answers were vintage Bu$h canard. i.e he will raise
your taxes, I will give you prescription drug card. Pure hogwash.
One more decisive debate and Kerry will win the election by 4 points.
Bush's demeanor was arrogant and impulsive. His demeanor and the demeanor of
some of his supporters at the debate was worrisome.

His failure to be able to admit even ONE mistake when asked to talk about
three indicates a megalomaniac.
--
They Knew...

Despite the whitewash, we now know that the Bush administration was warned
before the war that its Iraq claims were weak

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/they_knew_0802/
--
Asked if there was legal authority for the war on Iraq,
Mr Annan said: "I have stated clearly that it was not

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/story.jsp?story=562237