Ru$h Looks Like a Fat Old Fag to Me
Enceladus
2003-09-19 21:28:49 UTC
No doubt in my mind that Mr. Macho is secetly gay. He needs a queer eye
makeover.
Terry Austin
2003-09-19 21:34:50 UTC
Post by Enceladus
No doubt in my mind that Mr. Macho is secetly gay. He needs a queer eye
makeover.
Makes you hot, does he?
--
Larry Flynt for Governor
Bringing dignity back to the Governor's Mansion

Terry Austin
***@hyperbooks.com
N***@never.net
2003-09-19 23:22:43 UTC
Post by Enceladus
No doubt in my mind that Mr. Macho is secetly gay. He needs a queer eye
makeover.
You are a nasty little boy aren't you...sitting there furiously typing
one handed as your other hand undoes the zipper of your pants, pitiful
little pimply-chested twerp.

Have a nice day!!

Cheerio,

Dennis, Proud America-Loving Right Wing NEO-Conservative, Irish
Enceladus
N***@never.net
2003-09-22 19:15:15 UTC
Post by Enceladus
I get a kick out of you declaring yourself as a Irish neocon. What a hoot.
The least of both or any worlds. Are you lace curtain or pigshit Irish?
Lace curtain, all the way. Obviously you aren't, and never can be.

Have a nice day!!

Cheerio,

Dennis, Proud America-Loving Right Wing NEOCON, VERY Irish
Gogarty
2003-09-22 21:12:34 UTC
Post by N***@never.net
Lace curtain, all the way. Obviously you aren't, and never can be.
Nor would he wish to be if yuou understood the origin of the term.

I wouldn't brag about it, Dennis. "Lace-curtain Irish" is a pejorative, not a
compliment. It signifies people who pretend to be more than they are, Shanty
Irish with lace curtains in the windows -- social climbers.
N***@never.net
2003-09-22 23:34:57 UTC
Post by Gogarty
Post by N***@never.net
Lace curtain, all the way. Obviously you aren't, and never can be.
Nor would he wish to be if yuou understood the origin of the term.
I wouldn't brag about it, Dennis. "Lace-curtain Irish" is a pejorative, not a
compliment. It signifies people who pretend to be more than they are, Shanty
Irish with lace curtains in the windows -- social climbers.
Jay-sus, are you mis-informed. I grew up in an Irish household. My
grandmother knew her Irish-isms, and she'd scream like a banshee if
she'd heard your mis-interpretation of Shanty Irish and Lace Curtain
Irish. Lace Curtain were those who had land and a house to put on it.
It wasn't "social climbing," it achieving some stature in the
community.

Go on with ya, boyo.