Zogby Calls it For Kerry!!!!!!
enceladus
2004-11-01 04:20:08 UTC
__Kerry Pulls Ahead in Florida - Zogby Predicts Kerry Victory!

Palm Beach Post: "For the first time this week, U.S. Sen. John Kerry pulled
ahead of Bush in Florida, according to a poll that has been tracking voter
opinion in 10 key states. Just three days before the election, The Palm
Beach Post/ Reuters/ Zogby International poll showed that 47 percent of
likely voters in the Sunshine State supported Kerry, while 45 percent said
they supported Bush. Pollster John Zogby said much can be learned from the
gridlock that seems to plague the race. "At this stage, incumbent Bush
shouldn't be struggling in key states where 131 electoral votes are at
stake, Bush's struggles,' he said, 'are Kerry's gains.' That's why he said
he has no compunction about calling the race for Kerry. 'It's a hunch,' said
Zogby, who is known for his unconventional methods. 'I'm looking at the
president's numbers as an incumbent, and they're not good.'"

http://palmbeachpost.com/politics/content/news/epaper/2004/10/30/m1a_prespoll_1030.html
Roedy Green
2004-11-01 06:45:36 UTC
Post by enceladus
'I'm looking at the
president's numbers as an incumbent, and they're not good.'"
Unless Bush DOES something, they will continue to slide. They are
sliding because people are talking politics. Stuff everyone on the net
knows is leaking into the mainstream. None of it is favourable to
Bush.

A vote for Bush is a vote to expand torture, homosexual sexual abuse, child rape and child murder in Iraq.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
Conservative Dude
2004-11-02 16:16:40 UTC
Post by Roedy Green
Post by enceladus
'I'm looking at the
president's numbers as an incumbent, and they're not good.'"
Unless Bush DOES something, they will continue to slide. They are
sliding because people are talking politics. Stuff everyone on the net
knows is leaking into the mainstream. None of it is favourable to
Bush.
A vote for Bush is a vote to expand torture, homosexual sexual abuse, child rape and child murder in Iraq.
Lies! Where do you people get this stuff anyways? homosexual sex abuse?
And of course, we're only killing innocent children in Iraq. No adults,
at least only innocent adults. Rape must just be something you're
assuming. Wow, sounds like you're coloring your lame argument just to
make it sound better.

I suppose us Florida voters in the panhandle should just go home now
since Florida has been called for the Democrat. Oh wait, that already
happened.

And a vote for Kerry is a vote for appeasement, surrender of national
sovreignity, dismantling of our military, and many, many more
vote-buying social programs to leach power from our economy.
PRE$IDENT CHENEY-NO MORE YEAR$

blather. Thanks for reminding us why we're not conservatives.
Rod
Pookie
2004-11-04 00:50:38 UTC
...but he doesn't think ;-)
Post by Rod
what do you think now loser??
Post by PRE$IDENT CHENEY-NO MORE YEAR$
--
========
VOTE KERRY/EDWARDS---BRING LITERACY BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE
bob
bob
2004-11-06 04:10:25 UTC
Post by Roedy Green