$ue Jr's Lying Ass!!!
Enceladus
2003-10-04 20:21:55 UTC
John Dean writes, "Regardless of whether or not a special prosecutor is
selected, I believe that Ambassador Wilson and his wife -- like the DNC
official once did -- should file a civil lawsuit, both to address the harm
inflicted on them, and, equally important, to obtain the necessary tools
(subpoena power and sworn testimony) to get to the bottom of this matter.
This will not only enable them to make sure they don't merely become
yesterday's news; it will give them some control over the situation."
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2003/10/03/dean/print.html
Ian S
2003-10-05 00:58:17 UTC
Post by Enceladus
John Dean writes, "Regardless of whether or not a special prosecutor is
selected, I believe that Ambassador Wilson and his wife -- like the DNC
official once did -- should file a civil lawsuit, both to address the harm
inflicted on them, and, equally important, to obtain the necessary tools
(subpoena power and sworn testimony) to get to the bottom of this matter.
This will not only enable them to make sure they don't merely become
yesterday's news; it will give them some control over the situation."
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2003/10/03/dean/print.html
I understand they've already retained counsel, in all likelihood to do just
that.