Pathetic Bu$h Whispered Answers to Debate Questions---Loser!!!!
enceladus
2004-10-10 20:22:29 UTC
__Here's Another Bulge in Bush's Back!

In the first debate, there was a conspicuous T-shaped bulge in Bush's back.
(White House ventriloquist Nicolle Devilish told the NY Times it was "a
rumpling of that portion of his suit jacket, or a wrinkle in the fabric.")
In the second debate, there was some kind of curved plate - check out the
photo. Who's REALLY got Bush's back? Share your thoughts at bobfertik.com

http://community.democrats.com/forums/discussions.cfm?forumid=170&topicid=139646
Roedy Green
2004-10-10 20:56:47 UTC
Post by enceladus
In the first debate, there was a conspicuous T-shaped bulge in Bush's back.
How about in the third debate, Kerry takes his jacket off and says,
"Let's roll up our shirtsleeves and tackle America's problems. I
invite you to join me President Bush. I know you don't like wearing
uncomfortable business suits any more than I do."

Kerry does not have to say a THING about the bulge. Bush then looks
like the stuffed shirt if he refuses to take his jacket off.

Bush is not on your side!
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
GuitarMan
2004-10-11 01:21:50 UTC
Post by Roedy Green
Post by enceladus
In the first debate, there was a conspicuous T-shaped bulge in Bush's back.
How about in the third debate, Kerry takes his jacket off and says,
"Let's roll up our shirtsleeves and tackle America's problems. I
invite you to join me President Bush. I know you don't like wearing
uncomfortable business suits any more than I do."
Kerry does not have to say a THING about the bulge. Bush then looks
like the stuffed shirt if he refuses to take his jacket off.
Bush is not on your side!
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
Hee... that would be funny....
--
In 2002, he said intelligence was 'very reliable'

WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Monday that he knew of
no "strong, hard evidence" linking Saddam Hussein's Iraq and al-Qaida,
despite describing extensive contacts between the two before the invasion of
Iraq.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6180176/

Why is bush not concerend with osama bin laden? Oh yeah, that's right....
because they're family friends and business partners...
Talk about traitors.....

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/rememberthree.html