Pugs Can't Steal This Election!!!!!!
enceladus
2004-10-31 03:49:11 UTC
Steve Cobble and Charles Shaw write, "Sadly, because the fight in 2000 was
seen as between two candidates, the right wing successfully seized a tactic
that has been the foundation of progressive change forever - massive,
nonviolent, public protests on the side of justice and fairness. Not this
time. This time, our energized activist base is watching. This time, let's
use the same spirit and organizing tactics that worked so well for us on
Feb. 2, 2003, when the whole world came together to say no to war. If fraud
is apparent, we need to put people in the streets for justice on Nov. 3. We
encourage everyone to come together with their local allies, schedule an
event for the day after election day, and lay the groundwork for a public
gathering." Sign the "No Stolen Elections" pledge (http://nov3.us )
http://www.alternet.org/election04/20272/
Peter Pan
2004-10-31 17:52:10 UTC
If the George W. Wins the liberals are going to cry foul and throw their
arm up in disgust and demand a recount. If Kerry wins, the liberals will say
if was a fair election
Sufaud
2004-10-31 19:08:22 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
If the George W. Wins the liberals are going to cry foul and throw their
arm up in disgust and demand a recount. If Kerry wins, the liberals will say
if was a fair election
That's rubbish. We all know that God wants George W. Bush to be President
For Life.

40 More Years! Death to Liberals!
Carpetbagger
2004-10-31 22:01:32 UTC
Only the Democrat party has a 60 year record of stealing elections.