Barbara Bu$h One Sorry Old Bag
Enceladus
2003-10-20 19:31:12 UTC
Barbara Bush Calls Democrat Line-Up a 'Sorry Group'
Mon October 20, 2003 10:15 AM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former first lady Barbara Bush and mother of
President Bush described Democrats trying to unseat her son in the White
House as a "sorry group" of politicians.
"So far, they are a pretty sorry group if you want to know my opinion," said
Mrs. Bush in an interview aired on Monday by NBC's "Today" show, when asked
about the Democratic line-up for the 2004 presidential election.

"This is the world according to Barbara Bush, not George, not George H.W.,
not anybody" she added.

Her husband also had some harsh words for the Democratic contenders whom he
accused of using "vicious rhetoric."

"The one who makes the most outrageous charges against the president gets
his 20 seconds on the evening news. Hey I did not ride in here on a
watermelon cart. I know how it works," said the former president.

Fiercely proud of their son's achievements, former President Bush said his
wife treated the president like any other member of the family, recently
telling him after a run to get his feet off the table in their bedroom.

However, Mrs. Bush said the current president frequently declined to do what
she said. "He still doesn't take my
DJ
2003-10-21 02:51:02 UTC
Post by Enceladus
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former first lady Barbara Bush and mother of
President Bush described Democrats trying to unseat her son in the White
House as a "sorry group" of politicians.
She such a lady that Barbara Bush. Not! She has a sharp tongue and she
used it quite liberally when her husband lost. I guess it shows,
money doesn't buy class - The difference between yogurt and the Bush
clan is yogart has culture.

Dj
MHirtes
2003-10-21 07:50:49 UTC
Post by DJ
Post by Enceladus
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former first lady Barbara Bush and mother of
President Bush described Democrats trying to unseat her son in the White
House as a "sorry group" of politicians.
She such a lady that Barbara Bush. Not! She has a sharp tongue and she
used it quite liberally when her husband lost. I guess it shows,
money doesn't buy class - The difference between yogurt and the Bush
clan is yogart has culture.
Dj
And that people LIKE yogurt.