Lynn Samuels
torresdD
2004-01-01 18:29:28 UTC
http://www.lynnsamuels.bigstep.com/
Ken [NY)
2004-01-03 03:28:05 UTC
On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 18:29:28 GMT, "torresdD" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Lynn Samuels is nothing more than Howard Dean in drag.

Cheers,
Ken (NY)
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email:
http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Ah yes, we must mollify angry fanatics who seek our destruction
because otherwise .. they might get mad and seek our destruction."
- Ann Coulter 9/26/2002

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to ***@ftc.gov
torresdD
A: Telling your parents you're gay.
Ken [NY)
2004-01-03 18:17:42 UTC
Post by torresdD
Post by Ken [NY)
Lynn Samuels is nothing more than Howard Dean in drag.
Lynn Samuels can whip you anyday of the week Ken NY.
She's got brains and you don't.
I have heard her on the radio. Give me a break, she's an idiot
savant. When is she on? Isn't it something like Sunday nights? ABC
knows where she belongs.

Cheers,
Ken (NY)
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email:
http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Ah yes, we must mollify angry fanatics who seek our destruction
because otherwise .. they might get mad and seek our destruction."
- Ann Coulter 9/26/2002

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to ***@ftc.gov
torresdD
2004-01-04 01:40:11 UTC
"Ken [NY)"

Post by Ken [NY)
savant. When is she on? Isn't it something like Sunday nights? ABC
knows where she belongs.
On her website, in bold black print, Lynn Samuels,
tells you exactly where and when she can be heard on the radio.
http://www.lynnsamuels.bigstep.com/
ThomJeff
2004-01-04 03:31:08 UTC
"Ken [NY)"
Post by Ken [NY)
savant. When is she on? Isn't it something like Sunday nights? ABC
knows where she belongs.
On her website, in bold black print, Lynn Samuels,
tells you exactly where and when she can be heard on the radio.
http://www.lynnsamuels.bigstep.com/
Thanks for that. I miss hearing her--she used to be "a contender."

In fact, in the late 80s she was winning her time slot (1200-1400) and
beating Limbaugh in the ratings (back when Limbaugh only had a 1000-1200
local show on WABC).

Then John Maneilli (SP) left, and station went to full-time
idealogically driven right wing radio. Even their sportscaster and
traffic guys had to be conservative.

Bring back Lionel!

Thom