C-SPAN Right-wing Loon Call of the Day: "I want to talk to you Democrats. . . ."
Alric Knebel
2004-11-05 21:31:49 UTC
It's that guy again. Here it is, only the November 5th, and he's already
calling up to save the United States from liberalism, but sputtering through
another hate-filled call. This man is a piece of work. C-SPAN has a 30-day
policy for callers so they can get other points of view. This bag or
right-wing loon shit doesn't honor it, but each time he calls, he blabbers
about all sort of stuff about how evil liberals are. He's called three
times in October, on the 7th, the 12th, and the 19th, claiming to be from
first Newport, Michigan, then Toledo, Ohio the next two times. This morning
he's claiming to be from Monroe, Michigan. He'd be comical if he wasn't so
blindly hateful.

What's so comical about his call is, in this one, he bypasses the guest to
talk directly to the Democrats who might be listening. I immediately
recognized his snarl and shot up from my chair to get the tape ready. He
went into this rant how Democrats had demonized Bush -- had thrown
everything they could at him -- and all during his screed, he conveniently
forgot how the same thing had been done to Kerry from the right. Really I
don't remember the mudslinging being any different from any other campaign.
But this man is stupidly partisan, and those truthful details that put
everything into context don't matter to his partisan diseased mind. Boy, he
can barely contain himself.

Here's a link directly to today's recording:
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_1.mp3.

See how enraged he is? You'd think after the election he would have calmed
down, but I think he's emboldened to be even more hateful.

Here's a link to all of the Lines, and he'll be on Line 1:
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html.

This last link is a recording of all three of his previous calls (there's no
button for it). In one, he even accuses C-SPAN as part of that vast liberal
conspiracy to support Kerry. Listen how he demonizes Kerry, just rips into
his character based on accusations from the Swiftboat guys. And why? Do
you think this guy really cared about character, or did he just want to
commit character assassination because Kerry was a Democrat? Yet, he
screams into the phone how liberals had done this to Bush. This fellow
doesn't seem to care at all that Bush's ANG service deserves some scrutiny,
and that Bush probably lied to lead us into war. He doesn't care. Bush is
a conservative; to this bozo, his character doesn't need to be proven. On
this nut rants. It's almost amazing. I think he should be on medication.
You know from listening to all of these calls, this man is like this almost
constantly. Listen to him shout. Listen to his anger:
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_3-in-1.mp3.

By the way, he's one of my favorite right-wing loon callers. He's a real
sputtering, blubbering, fool. He's got so much hate to spew, he can barely
get it out in the short time allotted him. He wants to hurt someone, but
that's not legal.

Yet.
____________________________
Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com
____________________________
Hermes
2004-11-05 22:12:54 UTC
Post by Alric Knebel
[...]
Why are you worried about a single caller on C-SPAN? That's nothing... what
about Rush Limpballs doing the same non-stop, uncensored, 3 hours a day with
25+ million listeners for more than a decade?
OICU812
2004-11-05 23:23:12 UTC
"Hermes" <***@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:GVSid.846909$***@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
: "Alric Knebel" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
: news:%gSid.31809$***@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
: > It's that guy again. Here it is, only the November 5th, and he's
already
: > calling up to save the United States from liberalism, but sputtering
: > through another hate-filled call. This man is a piece of work. C-SPAN
: > has a 30-day policy for callers so they can get other points of view.
: > This bag or right-wing loon shit doesn't honor it, but each time he
calls,
: > he blabbers about all sort of stuff about how evil liberals are. He's
: > called three times in October, on the 7th, the 12th, and the 19th,
: > claiming to be from first Newport, Michigan, then Toledo, Ohio the next
: > two times. This morning he's claiming to be from Monroe, Michigan.
He'd
: > be comical if he wasn't so blindly hateful.
: >
[...]
: > ____________________________
: > Alric Knebel
:
: Why are you worried about a single caller on C-SPAN? That's nothing...
what
: about Rush Limpballs doing the same non-stop, uncensored, 3 hours a day
with
: 25+ million listeners for more than a decade?

And you liberal nut cases can't stand it can you?
Kewl :-)
Life's a bitch when your left wing party is out of control huh?It's been a
good 4 years and will be another 4 more.
KERRY'S THE MAN!
2004-11-06 00:50:04 UTC
Post by OICU812
good 4 years and will be another 4 more.
Deal with this, Clown.
Bush will no longer have anyone, A-N-Y-O-N-E but Bush to blame for his
shortsighted, narrow minded failures.
Not Congress or Clinton or Kerry or A-N-Y-O-N-E.
Since Bush's people cannot go a day without blaming someone else for their
failures, they'll start feeding on themselves like a cancer from inside out.
Nobody to blame but Bush. I like that. Responsibility at last.
For once in his mean, spiteful life he'll be the total concentration of
E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y on Earth. Like Nixon.
President Bush. Deal With It.
Alric Knebel
2004-11-06 03:03:39 UTC
Post by OICU812
And you liberal nut cases can't stand it can you?
Kewl :-)
Life's a bitch when your left wing party is out of control huh?It's been
good 4 years and will be another 4 more.
It's okay. Really. Being out of power is sort of a relief. You can't
blame us anymore, and you're still going to be comical as hell. This
right-wing caller came in today, AFTER the elation, so you guys aren't going
to stop being ridiculous and stupid and hateful. I've got my entertainment
and I have an idea it's going to get even better of the next four years,
where being stupid is going to be something to be proud of. The president
has emboldened the ignorant class. I'm going to add to my collection of
calls to the point I might have to get a larger harddrive.
--
____________________________
Alric Knebel
____________________________
Tom Betz
2004-11-06 04:46:22 UTC
I'm going to add to my collection of calls to the point I might
have to get a larger harddrive.
Get a double layer DVD burner.

Then you can start marketing collections.
--
George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every
For the facts on Iraq, see <http://optruth.org>.
Alric Knebel
2004-11-06 02:57:33 UTC
Post by Hermes
Post by Alric Knebel
[...]
I don't worry about this one caller. There's eleven different callers on
these buttons. This man is just one of the more frequent nutballs. I enjoy
doing this and I think it works.
--
____________________________
Alric Knebel
____________________________
OICU812
2004-11-05 23:20:17 UTC
How many whacked out left wing callers are on your site?My guess is a big
fat ZERO.Thanks for showing your ignorance and bias.
[...]
: ____________________________
: Alric Knebel
:
Alric Knebel
2004-11-06 03:08:41 UTC
Post by OICU812
How many whacked out left wing callers are on your site?My guess is a big
fat ZERO.Thanks for showing your ignorance and bias.
You're right. None. Now a left-wing caller that I'm embarrassed about does
call C-SPAN every now and then, mostly with some bizarre conspiracy theory,
but those are rare. Bu these right-wing calls are common, and I think
they're going to get worse.

And you're also right when you say I'm biased. Absolutely. Aren't you?
But ignorant? No, I'm afraid not. I'm doing what your talk show hosts do,
except I use real examples instead of a lot of gum-flapping.
--
____________________________
Alric Knebel
____________________________
Julian D.
2004-11-06 00:56:10 UTC
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:31:49 -0600, "Alric Knebel"
Post by Alric Knebel
[...]
He has a right to gloat, demean, and deride liberal idiots. Even more
so after Bush's victory. The left has bashed Bush vehemently to no
avail.
Let the man have his say.
Alric Knebel
2004-11-06 03:29:51 UTC
Post by Alric Knebel
[...]
Oh, I did. I'm just going to hold it up for ridicule. And don't be such a
sanctimonious asshole, you sanctimonious asshole. Kerry was vilified with
equal vehemence -- if not more so -- in this campaign by idiots like this
man and you. You're just too big of a blockhead to see it as wrong when you
do it.
--
Alric Knebel