George W. Bush and his list of major accomplishments
Enceladus
2003-08-18 23:12:53 UTC
''Elite Force Aviator" George W. Bush and his list of major
284 Dead American Soldiers
How many dead Taliban and Ba'athists?
Saddam Hussein is still alive and free.
Alive, barely and running/hiding like a rat.
I assume you will PRAISE GWB when we DO get Saddam?
Osama bin Ladin is still alive
Perhaps....
and the Taliban are still wreaking havok[sic]
in Afganistan and around the world.
Really? Where has the Taliban been? What have the Taliban done?
The anthrax killer(s) have not been caught.
YET.
Neither Ken Lay nor Jeff Skilling has been charged with any crime.
They will be.
National Debt has skyrocketed to over $6.7 trillion
War is hell...
2.8 million lost jobs
blame the fluctuations of the economy, not the POTUS.
As the Darryl Worley song goes: "Have you forgotten?"
Nope. Still wanting to kick Muslim-extremist butt right to hell.
So why are't you over there sitting in a tent in 120 degree heat and
getting
shot at, buttwipe????????????????
He's taking his chickenhawk exemption
Paul R Bellevan
shrub
2003-08-19 18:56:45 UTC
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:52:48 -0700, "Paul R Bellevan"
Post by Paul R Bellevan
You are a very uninformed and a nasty liberal, I bet you sign your name with

Actually "XXX" is better, so that you blind ass neocons can see my
mark better!

shrub

mina
2003-08-21 20:58:29 UTC
The world need Bush. Why? The world is just too boring and full of if not
proverbial then naive no-brainer politicians running the show which create
lotta pain to it citizens. Now, we got Bush, another moron, the perfect
curse for those who behave and acted as he is doing.
Those criminal blood thirst minded terrorists, psychopathically killers and
murderers, excite him. But in super-power nation, we have rules and laws to
prevent a leader from doing that. The only way to join those bloody club is
to create opportunity or an excuse. That was easy, when Bin Laden, Taliban,
Sadam offered those with invitation for Bush to challenge.

So, Bush decided to show them the color, sent in the troopies represent him
for the blood bath.
Beside, what he gotta lost? Not even a cut, those soldier is the one being
killed. I bet ya, he must had hidden in the oval office laugh till his tear
out when nobody around. Hey, nobody can nor succeed to impeach him, and he
known that his maneuver game is playing well.

God Bless American, in History our children will be as shame as those Germ
or Jap to their WW2 ring leaders. Worst, it all legitimate and support by
majority of the citizens at the time.

We mankind tend to forget fast, war only hurt the innocents. Many of us are
as guilty as the man started it because we gave him the power and behind him
without doubt nor using our deeper inner self analyst and dissect the real
cause. Not until one day it comes to haunt us as old saying 'thing comes
around, goes around'. Hopefully that day will never arrive...

Peace to mankind.

How nice John Lennon still alive... we may have another peace parties all
over the world, particularly America to show those hardliner peace is the
only way to cure evil.
Post by Paul R Bellevan
You are a very uninformed and a nasty liberal, I bet you sign your name with
Actually "XXX" is better, so that you blind ass neocons can see my
mark better!
shrub
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:33:06 GMT, "Keyser Soze"