Pilonidal Ru$h Fucks His Own Ass
Enceladus
2003-10-01 18:50:14 UTC
CNN all but turned its network over to the controversy on Wednesday,
suspiciously putting the story ahead of the CIA leak swirl started by CNN's
Bob Novak. The commotion began when Limbaugh said on ESPN's pregame show
that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was overrated because
the media wanted to see a black quarterback do well.

"I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The
media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well," said
Limbaugh. "There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of
credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense
carried this team."

Quarterback McNabb told cameras he isn't looking for an apology -- because
it's too late.

"We supposedly have freedom of speech in this country," Limbaugh explained
on his radio program. "An opinion is an opinion."
Richard J
2003-10-01 19:13:42 UTC
Post by Enceladus
[...]
Limbaugh has the right to express his opinions just as Louis Farakhan
and others who have at times expressed radical statements from a black
perspective do. All of us also have the right to disagree with
statements and change the channel if we find them objectionable. You
cannot censure one seemingly racist viewpoint unless you wish to open
the door to censure all of them. That's what free speech is all about, eh?

Teflon