Rove is Traitor Scumbag!!! It's Official
enceladus
2005-07-03 21:58:25 UTC
I revealed in yesterday's taping of the McLaughlin Group that Time
magazine's emails will reveal that Karl Rove was Matt Cooper's source. I
have known this for months but didn't want to say it at a time that would
risk me getting dragged into the grand jury.

McLaughlin is seen in some markets on Friday night, so some websites have
picked it up, including Drudge, but I don't expect it to have much impact
because McLaughlin is not considered a news show and it will be pre-empted
in the big markets on Sunday because of tennis.

Since I revealed the big scoop, I have had it reconfirmed by yet another
highly authoritative source. Too many people know this. It should break wide
open this week. I know Newsweek is working on an 'It's Rove!' story and will
probably break it tomorrow.
RAT Traitor Senator Turban Durbin
2005-07-04 01:51:49 UTC
Post by enceladus
I revealed in yesterday's taping of the McLaughlin Group that Time
magazine's emails will reveal that Karl Rove was Matt Cooper's source.
====================

Did they show the E- Mials on TV?
So how the Phuck do yo know anything,
See BS used forged documents and was caught. Forged E Mails is another
easy fakery.
RAT Traitor Senator Turban Durbin
2005-07-04 14:25:57 UTC
Monday, July 4, 2005 9:02 a.m. EDT

Lawrence O'Donnell: No Crime in Plame Case

MSNBC commentator Lawrence O'Donnell, who broke the news Friday that notes
taken by Time magazine's Matthew Cooper indictate that top Bush advisor Karl
Rove leaked the name of CIA employee Valerie Plame to columnist Robert
Novak, said Sunday it's likely that Rove broke no laws.

The MSNBC talker said he had studied extensively the statute allegedly
broken in the Plame case, concluding that is "a very difficult statute to
violate."

For one thing, he said, "Perhaps [Plame] really wasn't a covert agent -
doesn't fit the statute's definition of covert agent. I think that's
possible."

Rove's lawyer, Robert Luskin, acknowledged on Saturday that his client had
indeed spoken to Cooper before the Novak column hit in July 2003. But Luskin
insisted that Rove never revealed Plame's identity

If indeed Rove was behind the disclosure: "All [of the above] would add up
to the fact that no crime was committed in the transmission of this
information by Rove to Cooper," O'Donnell said.
Bugman
2005-07-04 20:40:13 UTC
" RAT Traitor Senator Turban Durbin" <I should be tried for Sedition &
Post by RAT Traitor Senator Turban Durbin
[...]
I have absolutely no doubt that if it was a democrat being named as the
leaker you would be demanding he be shot for treason.
RAT Traitor Senator Turban Durbin
2005-07-04 21:43:38 UTC
Post by Bugman
[...]

YOu mean like Senator Patrick Leahy who continues to be Senator even after
caught leaking sensitive information from his committee?