1000 Dead Sons and Daughters
enceladus
2004-08-15 02:05:27 UTC
AFP: "The Washington Post said Thursday its editors in the months leading up
to the Iraq war underplayed stories questioning White House contentions that
Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. "Administration assertions
were on the front page. Things that challenged the administration were on
A18 on Sunday or A24 on Monday," said Pentagon correspondent Thomas Ricks.
Admits Asst. Man. Ed. Bob Woodward, "We were so focused on trying to figure
out what the administration was doing that we were not giving the same play
to people who said it wouldn't be a good idea to go to war and were
questioning the administration's rationale. We did our job [LOL!] but we
didn't do enough, and I blame myself mightily for not pushing harder."
There's NO excuse. Woodward, et al. knew EXACTLY what they were doing. We're
waiting for the REAL confession: that they knowingly aided the war effort.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002003182_post12.html
Cosmic Dawg, Forensic Proctologist
2004-08-15 04:31:14 UTC
Post by enceladus
[...]
There were plenty of "not connected" people who managed to gather
enough info from a combination of reading between the lines to reading
the non-mainstream media to know exactly what the Bush administration
was up to, what they were lying about, etc that it's beyond belief
that the media didn't know. There are only two possibilities, the
mainstream media is corrupt, or the mainstream media is filled with
completely clueless buffoons would can't put 2 + 2 together any better
then the chimp in the white house.
--
When people speak to you about a preventive war, you
tell them to go and fight it. After my experience,
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
glugg
2004-08-15 06:27:38 UTC
Yea but we killed MANY times that of the enemy.
That's pretty good.
enceladus
2004-08-16 03:39:51 UTC
Good if you are a neandrethal. Congrats cretin!!!
richie
2004-08-16 12:41:15 UTC
Post by glugg
Yea but we killed MANY times that of the enemy.
That's pretty good.
Good if you are a neandrethal. Congrats cretin!!!
if ya do the right research you'll find that neanderthals were
delightful and peaceful quasi-humans !

and i 4 1 am sick and tired of the slander directed at these
creatures ...