opinion writers wanted
PSA271
2005-09-30 23:18:07 UTC
If you are a person who always seems to have an opinion regarding today's
issues, then webpundit.net is the place for you. We are currently looking
for opinion writers to contribute at least three columns per week. The
subject matter is up to you! You will be free to opine at your whim and we
will never edit your content. No experience is necessary.

http://www.webpundit.net/pages/becomeapundit.html
-PSA271
Brett A. Pasternack
2005-10-01 00:27:06 UTC
Post by PSA271
If you are a person who always seems to have an opinion regarding today's
issues, then webpundit.net is the place for you. We are currently looking
for opinion writers to contribute at least three columns per week. The
subject matter is up to you! You will be free to opine at your whim and we
will never edit your content. No experience is necessary.
Come back when you're actually offering something in exchange for the work.