USA Today: 81% Have Confidence in Our Government!
HOD
2004-01-11 13:59:59 UTC
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20040108/5820930s.htm
Ken [NY)
2004-01-11 14:38:22 UTC
USA Today: 81% Have Confidence in Our Government!
THUD! (Howard Dean and other dwarfs fainting)

Ken (NY)
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email:
http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

Tug McGraw: when asked what he would do with his
World Series bonus money, he replied, " I'm gonna
spend 80% on booze and women and the rest I'm gonna
waste."

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to ***@ftc.gov
Mr. Obvious
2004-01-11 17:01:20 UTC
Post by HOD
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20040108/5820930s.htm
...and then came Friday's economic reports on the true nature of the
jobless 'recovery'.
HOD
2004-01-11 18:48:00 UTC
Post by Mr. Obvious
Post by HOD
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20040108/5820930s.htm
...and then came Friday's economic reports on the true nature of the
jobless 'recovery'.
Obviously even Mr. "Obvious" knows better than that! :-))

What would you wager that it doesn't change 1%?
Wyle Coyote
2004-01-11 19:27:29 UTC
x-no-archive:yes
Propaganda!
HOD
2004-01-11 21:00:13 UTC
Post by Wyle Coyote
x-no-archive:yes
You're a joke!
Republican Double Standard
2004-01-11 19:38:25 UTC
Post by HOD
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20040108/5820930s.htm
I thought conservatives didn't believe in polls.
--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas,
probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on -

-George WMD Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

"Don't be fooled again"
-Me, August 1, 2003.
HOD
2004-01-11 21:02:44 UTC
Post by Republican Double Standard
Post by HOD
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20040108/5820930s.htm
I thought conservatives didn't believe in polls.
Is someone actually paying you to think?

The better saying is "you can always tell a liberal, but not much"
Mr. Obvious
2004-01-11 21:03:07 UTC
Post by HOD
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20040108/5820930s.htm
I thought conservatives didn't believe in polls.
Just the ones that show they're not getting the job done.