mad cow (no problemo) libs=vegetarians
Transition Zone
2003-12-27 20:37:16 UTC
I'm sorry you cons live such rough lives

;)
g***@internet.charitydays.co.uk
2003-12-28 00:34:49 UTC
President Bush continues to eat beef

Right-wingers should follow Bush's example.

Roedy Green
2003-12-28 09:27:50 UTC
Post by g***@internet.charitydays.co.uk
Right-wingers should follow Bush's example.
Bush did insist on taking American beef with him on his visit to the
queen, and he reputedly eats large quantities of it. Perhaps that is
explains his bizarre behaviour.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
Tempest
We'll know for sure in 6 or 7 years.
traveler
2003-12-29 22:47:08 UTC
Post by Roedy Green
Post by g***@internet.charitydays.co.uk
Right-wingers should follow Bush's example.
Bush did insist on taking American beef with him on his visit to the
queen, and he reputedly eats large quantities of it. Perhaps that is
explains his bizarre behaviour.
The affected cow came from Alberta, YOUR country. Bovine spongiform
enchephalopathy seems to be one of your specialties in recent years.
As for disease, the acquisition of it, and one's behavior as a product
of it, you are hardly one to talk, Mr. Green.
DDB
2003-12-31 04:29:17 UTC
Post by Roedy Green
Post by g***@internet.charitydays.co.uk
Right-wingers should follow Bush's example.
Bush did insist on taking American beef with him on his visit to the
queen, and he reputedly eats large quantities of it. Perhaps that is
explains his bizarre behaviour.
So you suck dick intentionally, I think I'd much rather ahve beef in my
mouth than another mans dick!
Post by Roedy Green
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.