C-SPAN Loon Right-wing Call of the Day: It's HIM again!
Alric Knebel
2004-12-06 18:18:00 UTC
Here it is, just six days later, and the blabbering, blubbering, sputtering
lunatic is at it again, spewing and choking on his own vitriol. He's on
Line 2 here:
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html.

Or download the mp3 file directly here:
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_2.mp3.

The lucky recipient of his wrath this morning was Representative Jane Harman
(D-CA), ranking member of the Intelligence Committee. This caller is
strictly sputtering partisan in every call he makes, but this has to be one
of the worst (and he's pretty bad in every case but one time; his medication
must have just kicked in). In another file in which I put all of his calls
together, he snarls that the Democrats are full of vitriol and bile, but he
calls up every chance (he consistently ignores the 3o-day wait rule) he gets
and sputters absolutely unmitigated hatred, and he's blind, stupid, hateful
partisan. In today's case Representative Harman was discussing the passing
of a new intelligence bill, one designed to modernize the intelligence
collating methods. In the Senate, every Republican voted for this bill, and
surely they're all getting a better look at it than this blathering Michigan
idiot. But the fact that it's a bipartisan result, one in which the
president sides with Democrats, makes this fruitcake caller totally nuts.
As he's talking, his pitch varies some toward the end, and, I swear, he
seems as if he's about to lose it. You see, if Republicans and Democrats
agree, then the Michigan Maroon will have to re-evaluate his opinions of
Democrats. Hell, if they agree with Republicans on some things, when
they're obstructionists, maybe they have sound reasons, and they're not
doing it just simply to undermine the conservative agenda.

Considering how often this man calls, he clearly deserves a special page.
There are now so many calls, I have some I hate to give up, and I'm thinking
I'll need to create a Hall of Fame. This guy will get a whole wing.

To hear all of the bozos biliously drenched, hate-clogged calls, go here
(and it might take a while to load, because it's, like, five minutes long
now):
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_x9.mp3.
--
____________________________
Alric Knebel
____________________________
Rick Carney

____________________________
Alric Knebel
2004-12-06 21:16:58 UTC
Post by Rick Carney
Yeah I heard that nut too.
What a loon
That guy calls all the time. But here's a call from earlier in today's
show, that really demonstrates how a partisan view can make you dense:

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_120604-1.mp3.

Now, this man actually sounded like a pretty nice guy. But, like most
right-wing loons, they're suspicious of the media if they're not in lockstep
BEHIND Bush. That means if you're not FOR Bush, that automatically makes
you against him. This man wanted to address the polarization of the
country. He said that the media itself could be blamed. Then, like a lot
of know-it-all right-wing loons, he proceeds to tell the network how they
could better provide their service. The man said that C-SPAN itsself
facilitated this polarization in the way the lines are divided up. The
caller said that you have a line for supporting President Bush, and then you
have two other chances to call in against him. That's not accurate.
Washington Journal is set up with three call-in lines. They're labeled,
"Support Democrats," "Support President Bush," and "Support Others." The
third line is for the third party candidates, which can be libertarians,
Green Party, or simply registered independents. This caller automatically
referred to the other lines as being AGAINST Bush instead of merely
supporting someone else. The independent line could be used by Green Party
supporters, who generally lean toward the left, or libertarians and tax
reform parties, who lean to the right. The caller made it about being for
or against Bush. But it's not all about Bush; it's about getting the
opinions of people from across the political spectrum. It goes to show you
how much right wing voters insist on conformity. An opinion that is
expressed as not FOR Bush is seen as AGAINST him. The callers on the other
lines might be addressing things completely indifferent to whatever the Bush
agenda is.
--
Alric Knebel