I'll tell you right now, the coming Draft is enough for me to change my vote from Bush to Kerry.
Rich
2004-06-09 19:44:22 UTC
I'll tell you right now, the coming Draft is enough for me to change my vote
from Bush to Kerry.
Righteous Dan
2004-06-11 21:33:44 UTC
Hell, I know of something better.... Move to Canada, QUICK!!!!
from Bush to Kerry.
Nosferax
2004-07-13 19:57:22 UTC
Post by Rich
I'll tell you right now, the coming Draft is enough for me to change my
vote
Post by Rich
from Bush to Kerry.
Hell NO! Don't move here! We don't want more american here. If you try to
come here we'll put you in a soundproof cell with Celine Dion and her
sister.