Jr Was Not Assisted By Audio Signal------Not
enceladus
2004-10-11 00:53:05 UTC
_'The President has NEVER been assisted by any audio signal' (Yeah, right)

Rory O'Connor presented the Bush earpiece theory to Mark McKinnon, Media
Director for the George W. Bush re-election campaign. He replied:
"Unfortunately, the truth is not nearly as interesting. The answer is, 'The
President has never been assisted by any audio signal.'" Unfortunately it
seems O'Connor never learned the Captain's song from the H.M.S. Pinafore. If
he had, O'Connor might have replied "What NEVER?" two more times, which
might have changed McKinnon's reply to "Hardly ever..." Still, O'Connor did
accomplish something useful: "So the official denial is now on the record.
Any readers or viewers who think they can prove otherwise please do so. Any
bloggers or chatters who can offer more than conspiracy theories -- see
dailykos.com and rense.com as well as postings on Salon.com and the
Washington Monthly online -- please do so immediately."

http://www.mediachannel.org/views/dissector/affalert273.shtml
Carpetbagger
... and watch out for those black helicopters being flown by Karl Rove.
Roedy Green
2004-10-11 07:48:42 UTC
Post by Carpetbagger
... and watch out for those black helicopters being flown by Karl Rove.
Is that the best you can do to defend Bush the second animatronic
president?

Distraction?

Bush is not on your side!
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
Don Ocean
2004-10-11 08:17:48 UTC
Post by Roedy Green
Post by Carpetbagger
... and watch out for those black helicopters being flown by Karl Rove.
Is that the best you can do to defend Bush the second animatronic
president?
Distraction?
Maybe when we get done with this AMERICAN election.. We should
hop up to Canada and straighten out your politics Roedy.
In fact maybe we should take Sadams weapons caches and send
them to the French Canadians.. A good civil war up there
should just about give you something to do besides stick
your nose into American elections. ;-p
Bush is not on your side!
pkgojak
2004-10-11 11:40:55 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
Post by Roedy Green
Post by Carpetbagger
... and watch out for those black helicopters being flown by Karl Rove.
Is that the best you can do to defend Bush the second animatronic
president?
Distraction?
Maybe when we get done with this AMERICAN election.. We should
hop up to Canada and straighten out your politics Roedy.
In fact maybe we should take Sadams weapons caches and send
them to the French Canadians.. A good civil war up there
should just about give you something to do besides stick
your nose into American elections. ;-p
How about this?: how about you stop trying to be clever and/or funny because
you're just stupid. - putz newbie.
Post by Don Ocean
Post by Roedy Green
Bush is not on your side!