Fox Bias
Nate
2004-02-11 04:39:05 UTC
The straight news on Fox probably isn't "biased" in any sense, but the talk
show guys, however, make no bones about the fact that they are
"conservatives" and see things from that perspective. One thing we do know
is that those who listen to Fox are more likely to believe three things (all
false) that listeners to National Public Radio don't believe.

1. That there is a proven connection between Saddam and 9/11
2. The most of the world supports our war in Iraq.
3. That we have found WMDs.

The Fox viewers are more likely to believe all these things than are viewers
of other networks, much more likely to believe than newspaper readers.
Still, it may be that no matter what they hear, nothing changes their narrow
minds.
--
Tired of the same rhetoric of lies and deceit?
http://www.gentlemanjim.net/
so." -- Will Rogers
Roedy Green
2004-02-11 09:06:55 UTC
Post by Nate
The straight news on Fox probably isn't "biased" in any sense
The bias is expressed in what news does NOT make it to the air.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.