Barack Obama admits he is a Muslim !
luvinit
2008-09-08 14:49:51 UTC
See his admission here...

Read his racist remarks here:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began
to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites,"

"I found solace in a sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's
race,"

"The other race (White) would always remain just that: Menacing, Alien and
Apart,"

"It was into my father's image, the Black man, the son of Africa, that I'd
packed all the attributes I sought in myself,"

"That hate hadn't gone away, blaming white people," Some cruel, some
ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a
system claiming power over our lives."

"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came
to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close
together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove
which side you were on, To show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike
out, and name names"
"I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to suspicions between the races."

"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy ..
He converted to Islam."
published in 1995

Only the mentally challenged liberal left would support this racist Muslim
pig!
Dano
2008-09-08 16:05:19 UTC
Post by luvinit
See his admission here...
http://youtu.be/XKGdkqfBICw
[...]
Look in the mirror to see the *REAL* racist pig. PLONK.