First Ammendment is a Priveledge, NOT A RIGHT!!!
Nate
2004-02-14 22:54:27 UTC
Our founding fathers intended for this country be GOD based and TO WORSHIP
THE
CHRIST! All these liberal dumbocracks left wingers activist judges are
misininterpreting the glorious sacred,. GOD LOVING, constitution and
turning it
on its head! TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!!
WE need to
1. Put prayer back in schools, and GET THESE KIDS TO ABSTAIN FROM
PREMARITAL
SEX, MARIJUANA ABUSE, AND RAP MUSIC!
2. Get these Liberal judges, OUTTA HERE! We need to ammend the
constitution so
that conservative, family valued judges are the ones calling the shots!
3. Get these MTVs and sexy ladies off the air! Disgusting! If kids
didn't
watch this godless junk they wouldn't turn into such drug addicted
gangsters!
4. MOST IMPORTANT! RE-ELECT BUSH! Here is the MASTER PLAN
5. Take over the middle east! Convert them to Christians and stop this
muslim
hatred towards americans! iF WE FAIL to do this they will take over the
world.
LOok at what's happening in FRANCE with the muslim take over!
THE GREAT GEORGE W. BUSH THE MIGHTY, LEADER 2001-2009
JEB BUSH THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, 2009-2017
MITT ROMNEY, 2017-2025
6. Outlaw the dumbocracks and label them as enemies of the state! They
are
already so irrelevent that nobody likes them and nobody votes for them,
might
as well seal the deal and take back our country from weak dumbocracks,
with
weak militaries and WEAK VALUES!!!
LET'S TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!
Boy have you got a plan. Labeling Democrats as enemies of the state is
brilliant. And it would solve the unemployment problem. With the majority
of the people in jail (Gore won the popular vote by over half a million), we
could hire the unemployed to guard them, ending homelessness, welfare, and
have some jobs left over to employ the retired when their social security
goes bankrupt because the government is broke from tax breaks for the rich.

Convert the Muslims? Another brilliant idea … send the Christian
Fundamentalist Evangelists over to the Middle East. They should be able to
convince the Muslims that Jesus is the savior, solving the entire mess.
Then we can get on with Armageddon, the rapture, and the return of Jesus.
In any event, it will give the Christian fundamentalists something to sink
their teeth into besides gay marriage.

Of course rap music causes drug addiction. And I thought it was rock and
roll. If we can just get everybody singing "Wind Beneath My Wings", most of
America will turn into 1950s white bread and just think how great it will be
when there are radio stations dedicated to the Partridge Family music and
Donny and Marie. Then again, have you looked at Donny and Marie lately?
Don't you think they look a little too happy?
--
Tired of the same rhetoric of lies and deceit?
http://www.gentlemanjim.net/
so." -- Will Rogers
Nate
2004-02-15 04:53:10 UTC
<snip>
Your fake god never existed, but it has been used as an excuse to wage
war
for centuries. Cling to your ignorance for protection. You don't want to
know the truth. Morality is not exclusive to christianity; but most
brainwashed christian morons believe that it is. Atheists love their
families, too.
<snip>
This is typical liberal talk.
First liberals all liberals are atheistic communists. Surely liberals
must understand how this "fake god" talk offends devout Christians,
Jews, Moslems, and Hindus. That they would use such language anyway shows
us what liberals really think.
How many wars were started by Stalin, Chairman Mao, and KLINTON? These
three didn't need religion as an excuse.
Maybe morality is not exclusive to Christians, but immorality is exclusive
to liberals.
Atheistic communist and immoral too, wow. They sure have a bunch of people
fooled. By the way, as far as I know, Mao was a bad man but he did keep his
wars to himself. Clinton didn't go anywhere without an international
coalition, except Somolia. Oh, I forgot, it was Bush, Sr. who got us in
there.
so." -- Will Rogers
Roedy Green
2004-02-15 05:47:06 UTC
Our founding fathers intended for this country be GOD based and TO WORSHIP
THE
CHRIST!
Where does "Jesus", "Christ" or "Christianity" appear in the
constitution?

They were wise men who had had enough of crazed Christians trying to
force their sects on others. That's why they enshrined freedom of
religion.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
The Bandit
2004-02-15 13:02:45 UTC
Our founding fathers intended for this country be GOD based and TO WORSHIP
THE CHRIST! All these liberal dumbocracks left wingers activist judges
are misininterpreting the glorious sacred,. GOD LOVING, constitution and
turning it on its head! TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!!
The founding fathers intended for each State of the Union to make
these decissions on their own. The country as a whole was never
intended by the constitution to be God Based, it merely granted the
States the rights to decide such matters on their own without federal
meddling.

You are correct about judges misinterpreting, majority of justices on
record as saying it was a terrible injustice in applying the 14th to
the religious clause. Of course, many say it is an terrible injustice
for incorporating the Bill of Rights using the civil rights amendment
to revise the entire Bill of Rights without amendment or debate.
People are suppose to do that, not justices. It is one thing to
interpret law, it's another to invent new rights and then hold a state
in violation of those newly invented rights. The constitution says the
court cannot do that!
WE need to
1. Put prayer back in schools, and GET THESE KIDS TO ABSTAIN FROM
This will most likely happen in due course, the Supreme Court will get
the one case they need and return state rights back to the states in
matters of religion where the constitution places it. Then surely
states will allow prayer, not all states will of course, but many
will.