(Anti-Semetic) JIMMY CARTER: SAYS ISRAEL IS AN APARTHEID STATE (Anti-Semetic)
Borat! (TEXT & HTML)
2006-12-17 19:26:06 UTC
Thus Spake: *G* *O* *D* *S* *C* *R* *E* *A* *T* *O* *R*

"Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid"

By Matthew Bigg

ATLANTA, Dec 17 (Reuters) - A new book by Jimmy Carter in which he
compares Israel's treatment of Palestinians to South Africa's Apartheid
system has sparked a bitter debate over the former U.S. president's
reputation as a peacemaker.

Jewish groups have expressed outrage at the book arguing its
comparison
of Israel to the racist South African regime could undermine the
perception
of Israel's legitimacy.

Carter, 82, has been dogged by protests during a promotional tour
and Ken Stein,
a long-time advisor on Middle East issues who was also the first
executive director
at the Carter Center in Atlanta, resigned over the book's content.

In an interview with Reuters, Stein cited a passage from the book
that said
it was imperative for Arabs and Palestinians to :

"Make it clear that they will end the suicide bombings and other acts
of terrorism when international laws and the ultimate goals of the
Roadmap for peace are accepted by Israel."

---> http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N17440557.htm

Why is Israel allowed to ignore international laws, the
UN and all nations "Roadmap For Peace". ? :-(

God's Creator!
(I am Life & Death) 8-)
There are none so blind, as those who do not want to see,
and close their eyes tighter, to see even less.
God's Creator! (TEXT & HTML)
2006-12-18 00:26:33 UTC
I bet that there will be a lot of intellegent Jews who say that there
are many good points in what he wrote, and the book should be read
with an open mind and not a reactionary heart.
SeaWoe ---> http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N17440557.htm
Thus Spake: *G* *O* *D* *S* *C* *R* *E* *A* *T* *O* *R*

Israel is not large enough for all the worlds Zionist/Jews to build
their settlements... :-\

Zionist/Jews are determined to take more Arab land, the Arabs say...
HELL NO!. :-(
---> http://198.62.75.1/www1/ofm/curr/TSread18.html

ISRAEL HAS A PROBLEM:
Hezzbolah and Hamaas now have access to rockets that
can reach Israel's capital Tel Avid.
--->
http://www.free-lebanon.com/LFPNews/2006/July/July18/July18a/july18a.html

Crowfoot
2006-12-18 06:49:21 UTC
I bet that there will be a lot of intellegent Jews who say that there
are many good points in what he wrote, and the book should be read
with an open mind and not a reactionary heart.
SeaWoe ---> http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N17440557.htm
Well, I'm an intelligent Jew (I think) and I've been saying
very similar things for years; as have many of us. But if you are
prominent enough to be noticed, you'll be ferociously attacked
as an anti-Semite and a "self-hating Jew"; if you're *not* prominent
enough, nobody will pay any attention. So Mr. Carter has done us
all a heroic and enormous service by saying what needs to be said
and taking fire for it, as an intelligent non-Jew. Good for him!