A Black President ?
W.R
2008-05-27 09:41:57 UTC
A new discussion forum online at www.conqueringeagle.com/discuss

I am the admin, and have started a discussion in regards to a Black man
desiring to be the President.

Can you add to the comments I have made ?

Its a beginning point, an open discussion group with the ability to use
the English language (without profanity, or insulting others) to hash out
issues which need considerable thought.

If you like discussion, join us.

Wayne
Maxim