Obama officials: Taxes may rise to pay health care
John
2009-08-03 12:22:48 UTC
So, Obama has lied again as the news reports:
"
Obama officials: Taxes may rise to pay health care
"
The above message is guaranteed to do nothing except take up space on your
HD.
k***@yahoo.com
2009-08-11 08:03:25 UTC
Post by John
"
Obama officials: Taxes may rise to pay health care
"
Taxes "may" rise? Oh no, the sky is falling.

I guess it depends on how much they rise. It also depends on how
effective the health-care plan is. If you're paying 1 or 2 percent
income tax but paying significantly lower insurance costs then it
might well even out. We'll see. What we don't need is uninformed
alarmist "town hell" reactionary stuff. Learn about the actual plan,
read intelligent commentary and details about the pro/con, and stop
being suckered by partisan propaganda.